For those of you not working on Sundays I wanna say TAKE ME WITH YOU!
Here in Israel, we do work on Sundays and it’s usually a draggg…
Today, it took me about 40 minutes to get out of bed, convince myself that this is all for the best and that routine is good for me. This is a self session I go through every single morning while repeatedly mumbling “I can’t do this all over again”.
So, I finish working in like 2 hours and I just can’t stand today and all I can think of is venting and writing and thinking about stuff I look forward to this week.
And so, without further ado, here are the 5 things that’ll hopefully salvage my bored soul from this yawn of a day.
- Tap class – the one and only reason I can endure Sundays. Now that I’ve leveled up, I find Tap a LOT more challenging. #taptaptap
- Viking, season 1 – nothing lifts up my spirit these days more than Ragnar Lodbrok’s ocean Blue eyes (I can just drown in them). Thank god for TV, Scandinavia and Travis Fimmel.
- Natural Born Killers lecture – how about a glimpse inside the mind of serial killers to shake off a conventional week, eh? Bring on the psycho’s, sociopaths, and utterly deranged. I’d like to pick their brains, please.
- Tuesday in McDonald’s – just made lunch arrangements with my other very bored and excitement seeking co-workers. JUNK, JUNK, JUNK! #junkfoodforthesoul
- Sleep – I’m pretty sure that doing all of the above grants me the right of a good night sleep.
I’m usually a happy person, unless it’s a Sunday. That’s when I can be a real b$%&^*. On Mondays I’m still recuperating, so I’m basically more communicative on Tuesdays and further on. Until then, I try to take part in activities that require less to no talking. Ahh, venting is good. It’s good for you.
I won’t be doing this every Sunday because I’ll be probably fast asleep on my keyboard, so enjoy this while you can. Anyways, I think it’s a nice change from posting movie reviews. I felt like a change’s in order. You with me?
Thank you for reading. Comments are always more than welcomed.