Are you ready to spook the bejesus outta someone or get the jitters yourself tonight? Have you packed your candies and rehearsed your Trick or Treat? Have you gruesomely decorated your front door and backyard with fake spiderwebs, jack-o-lanterns and polystyrene graves? Have you practiced singing horrific lullabies by the fire place and dusted off your favorite Vincent Price films?
Although trick or treating and celebrating Halloween is not a part of my religion, I do solemnly dedicate this day to watching scary as shit movies and playing super dark video games. I love this day so much as it includes all of my favorite things: pumpkins (eating and carving), costumes, witches, horror, black cats, dark decorating, Gothic and quirky films and sweets. Love sweets.
And so, this is my agenda for today:
- Play dark video games. Right now focusing on “Fear For Sale – Mystery of McInroy Manor”
- Change my ringtone to Beetlejuice theme
- Watch Vincent Price on The Masque of the Red Death
- Check if Penny Dreadful 3rd season’s out yet
- Suffer quietly. I skipped working today due to bad stomachaches, which I’m sure will get better once I accomplish all of the above.
For all of you celebrating this magnificent day, I wish a very scary Halloween.
May you be properly scared and scream your lungs out!